There is now a full service Diabetic & Endocrine Clinic at the triay medical centre, one of marbella's most well respected British owned and operated facilities.
This clinic has been developed to assist patients with diabetes or other hormonal problems. We aim to offer accurate scientific answers to the various diabetic and endocrine illnesses as well as offering professional and personalized advice for the patient’s further care.
THE TEAM AIMS TO ACHIEVE THREE MAIN OBJECTIVES:
1) Early detection and accurate initial diagnosis of diabetes and other hormonal illnesses.
2) Clinical implementation of the latest evidence based treatments.
3) Offer the diabetic patient a “one-stop-shop” clinic with rapid blood results and multidisciplinary team assessments.
− Dr. Antonio L. Cuesta, specialist in endocrinology and professor of diabetic research at Copenhagen University
− Dr. Charles Triay, general practitioner trained at Imperial University, London
− Dr. Rebecca Eriksen, doctorate in nutrition from Imperial University London
− Patricia Mollahan, registered nurse, trained at Lourdes Hospital (International Missionary Training Hospital), Drogheda, Ireland
Same day SERVICES:
1) Multidisciplinary Team Clinics
2) Specialist opinions
3) Nutritional advice
4) Rapid blood testing for HbA1C and Cholesterols
5) Eye check
6) Peripheral circulation check
7) Foot check
1) Genetic Testing for diabetic typing, cardiovascular risk, obesity, statin related side effects among other checks.
2) Full hormonal investigations and advice.
3) Daily availability of general medical practitioners for ongoing support.
4) Minimally invasive arterial surgery /services
5) National and International referrals when appropriate
Edficio Los Almendros II,
Av. Familia Vargas s/n, 29670 San Pedro Alcántara, Málaga
Tel: +34 952 780 540, +34 952 780 846