There is now a full service Diabetic & Endocrine Clinic at the triay medical centre, one of marbella's most well respected British owned and operated facilities.
This clinic has been developed to assist patients with diabetes or other hormonal problems. We aim to offer accurate scientific answers to the various diabetic and endocrine illnesses as well as offering professional and personalized advice for the patients further care.
THE TEAM AIMS TO ACHIEVE THREE MAIN OBJECTIVES:
1) Early detection and accurate initial diagnosis of diabetes and other hormonal illnesses.
2) Clinical implementation of the latest evidence based treatments.
3) Offer the diabetic patient a “one-stop-shop”clinic with rapid blood results and multidisciplinary team assessments.
Dr. Antonio L. Cuesta, specialist in endocrinology and professor of diabetic research at Copenhagen University
Dr. Charles Triay, general practitioner trained at Imperial University, London
Ms Rebecca Eriksen, doctorate in nutrition from Imperial University London
Patricia Mollahan, registered nurse, trained at Lourdes Hospital (International Missionary Training Hospital), Drogheda, Ireland
SAME DAY SERVICES:
- Multidisciplinary Team Clinics
- Specialist opinions
- Nutritional advice
- Rapid blood testing for HbA1C and Cholesterols
- Eye check / Retinal Scan
- Peripheral circulation check
- Foot check
- Genetic Testing for diabetic typing, cardiovascular risk, obesity, statin related side effects among other checks.
- Full hormonal investigations and advice.
- Daily availability of general medical practitioners for ongoing support.
- Minimally invasive arterial surgery /services.
- National and International referrals when appropriate.
avenida san sebastian s/n
edificio los almendros II, bloque 1 bajo B , 29670 San Pedro Alcantara, Malaga
telf: +34 952 780 540, +34 952 780 846